Each “MASTICaps” capsule contains 330mg of natural Chios Mastic. Three capsules per day offer easily the beneficial properties of mastic to the human body.
Natural Chios Mastic has been recognized as a natural remedy by the European Union, since 2015.
Instructions: Take 3 capsules daily with water or juice, preferably 20–30 minutes before a meal.
Not added: gluten, preservatives, lactose, sugar, GMOs or artificial sweeteners. Suitable for vegans.
Mastic is the natural resin secreted like a tear from the tree trunk of Pistacia Lentiscus var. Chia, known as mastic tree, which grows and is cultivated only in South Chios. Mastic contains at least 70 substances, especially terpenoids, with beneficial properties, fighting diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, regulating cholesterol and possibly diabetes. Mastic has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Hippocrates, Dioskourides and others, used and suggested the use of Chios mastic for cases of stomach ache and the protection of mouth hygiene.
So far, dozens of published scientific studies accredit mastic with:
- Protection of the gastrointestinal tract, due to its effectiveness against Helicobacter pylori, a major cause of stomach ulcers.
- Protection of the oral cavity. Also, it fights halitosis and unpleasant breath. There is solid proof that mastic is effective against unpleasant conditions of the oral cavity, like dental plaque, tooth decay, periodontitis, and gingivitis.
- Protection of the skin, with skin-firming and anti-wrinkle properties.
- Antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory action
- Beneficial for blood pressure regulation
- Beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels
- Beneficial in regulating glucose metabolism, hence it is appropriate for diabetics
- Possibly beneficial against the flu virus
EFSA (European Food Safety Authority): Chios mastic contributes to a healthy digestive system!
Natural mastic is a natural remedy for digestive disorders.
Mastic is gluten-free and without allergens.